Dedicated to Unsurpassed Service
American Environmental Group maintains internal standards that exceed those recognized by legal regulations and industry consensus. We benchmark the value of our services by performing over and above the traditional criteria accepted and in accordance with all standards to make sure you receive the best service and exceptional results.
At American Environmental Group, our mission is to surpass the industry’s most stringent expectations and to continually be recognized as one of the premier environmental firms nationwide in the dynamic world of Industrial Hygiene, Occupational Safety, Health and Environmental Concerns while providing unparalleled customer service and maintaining our superior reputation among our clients.
Our vision is simple: to help our clients create the healthiest indoor environments. We achieve this by utilizing the most advanced methodologies and technologies and bringing to our clients an unparalleled service experience. We as a company envision sharing our expertise with our clients in order to help improve the environment one project at a time.
We treat each and every job as though it were our only one and each client with the time, attention and service they deserve. We put ourselves in our customer’s place and apply a proactive approach to anticipate their needs and mitigate their risk as much as absolutely possible.
As a client, you can expect our staff to:
- Understand and comply with relevant laws, regulations and compliance processes that apply to your project
- Ensure that basic processes are effectively implemented and compliant with all state and federal requirements and regulations
- Maintain standards of personal and business ethics that exceed those required
Ethics & Principles
Each and every one of our skilled, experienced team members are dedicated to full compliance with both the spirit and the letter of all applicable laws, processes, and regulations. We work in one of the most regulated industries in the world, and we’re committed to avoiding mistakes and errors that could be costly to you, your business and your workers.
We take our business ethics seriously. When working on solutions for a project, we are always aware of and seeking fundamental facts such as:
- Who and what does the client’s environmental issue(s) affect?
- What are the best solution(s) to the client’s challenge(s) for all involved, including the company and its employees?
- Do the solutions impact anyone or anything further than the company and its employees? If so, how?
- Which solutions best reflect the client’s company core values?
Our Commitment to Our Clients
Each project comes with its own unique set of questions to be asked and answered, but all projects need a baseline of ethical questions in order to create solutions that are both ethical and sustainable. We also vet out any unjustified claims that may be part of a client’s overall challenge.
The American Environmental GroupCommitment includes:
- To bring to our clients the highest levels of knowledge and expertise in the field
- To assess any and all environmental issues with the latest and most advanced methodologies and technologies available
- To perform to the highest standards and execute projects quickly and efficiently
- To create planned solutions designed to last long-term and be executed in the most cost-effective way
- To help with preventative environmental maintenance
- To handle all projects with the utmost discretion
- To evaluate environmental risk with full adherence to regulatory standards
- To see our company commitment come to life through every decision our employees make on a daily basis
- To always uphold our Mission, Vision, and Values
Contact American Environmental Grouponline or call us at (818) 865-7901 to request further information.