To surpass the industry’s most stringent expectations and to continually be recognized as one of the premier environmental firms nationwide in the dynamic world of Industrial Hygiene, Occupational Safety, Health and Environmental Concerns while providing unparalleled customer service and maintaining our superior reputation amongst our clients.
To Provide Solutions….One Project at a Time.
Our vision is simple: to assure the healthiest indoor air environments for our clients. We achieve this by utilizing the most advanced methodologies and technologies, and bringing to our clients unparalleled experience in the industry. We as a company envision sharing our expertise with our clients in order to help improve the environment one project at a time.
Our Vision for American Environmental Group is to treat each and every job and client with the time, attention and service as if it is our only one. To put ourselves in our customer’s place, every day, every time and apply a proactive approach to anticipate the needs of our clients and to mitigate their risk as much as absolutely possible.
Ethics and Principles
Full compliance with both the spirit and the letter of all applicable laws, processes, regulations and AEG policies is the responsibility of every one of our team members. We work in one of the most regulated industries in the world.
As a client, you can expect our staff to:
- Understand and comply with relevant laws, regulations and compliance processes that apply to your project
- Ensure that basic processes are effectively implemented and compliant with all state and federal requirements and regulations
- Maintain standards of personal and business ethics that exceed those required
We take our business ethics seriously. When working on solutions for a project, we are always aware of and asking:
- Who and what does the client’s environmental issue(s) affect?
- What are the best solution(s) to the client’s challenge(s) for all involved, including the company and its employees?
- Do the solutions impact anyone or anything further than the company and its employees? If so, how?
- Which solutions best reflect the client’s company core values?
Each project comes with its own unique set of questions to be asked and answered, but all projects need a baseline of ethical questions in order to create solutions that are both ethical and sustainable. We also vet out any unjustified claims that may be part of a client’s overall challenge.